Friday, March 20, 2009

Real life collection of first kiss stories

This is a collection of first kiss stories - real life romantic encounters of first kiss experiences. A first kiss is precious and beyond any price and everyone only gets one. Treasure yours and do tell us about it. Perhaps it was prom night? A friend`s birthday party? Even a game of truth and dare .. with a dare to kiss that cute guy you`ve had your eye on.

We got some cool, some whacky, some romantic and even some disgusting first kiss stories. So take your time, sit back and read them. Everyone has his or her own first kiss story.

My first ever french kiss story by Kim
My first kiss by Alex
My first kiss story by Melekai Tae
My First Kiss Story by Hobo Bong
My First Kiss Story ( In BUS)
First Kiss Story Wow ! by Dave
First Kiss Story detailed by Soulja Thugg
My First Kiss Story by Anon
First Kiss Story by Sarah
Knew it was true love with my first kiss - Story by Nikki
My First Kiss Story
My First Kiss Story
My First Kiss Story
My First Kiss Story by Melanie
My 1st Kiss Story by Crazykisses
First Kiss Story by Anonymous
True love with my first kiss Story
Story of my First Kiss by Yellowgirl
My First Kiss Story by Elora
My First Kiss Story
My Night, Story by shanaerocks_13
First Kiss Story by Yellowgirl ( from Belgium )
Sara A Romantic First Kiss Story

More kiss stories Coming Soon..

Wana share you's with us....?
Please do E-Mail us @ bhanu143143@gmail.com

We will them on the blog.. Hoping to hear form "U"

0 comments: