Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kiss Guru - Kissing Quotes - Perfect for love notes.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?

A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.

Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.

A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.

I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies' hands - after all, one must start somewhere.

I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since.

Give me a kisse, and to that kisse a score;
Then to that twenty, adde a hundred more;
A thousand to that hundred; so kisse on,
To make that thousand up a million;
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kisse afresh, as when we first begun.

In trying to get our own way, we should remember that kisses are sweeter than whine.

Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep.

kisses are a better fate than wisdom.

If you are ever in doubt as to whether to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.

Love's first snow-drop, virgin kiss.

'Twas not my lips you kissed But my soul

What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?

Once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul thro'
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.

People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.

A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

A kiss is just a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than one.

Were kisses all the joys in bed,
One woman would another wed.

What lies lurk in kisses.

Happiness is like a kiss - it feels best when you give it to someone else.

The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.

"May I print a kiss on your lips?" I said,
And she nodded her full permission:
So we went to press and I rather guess
We printed a full edition.

Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.

Then I did the simplest thing in the world. I leaned down... and kissed him. And the world cracked open.

A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.

See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?

Her kisses left something to be desired... the rest of her.

She kissed me, and my mouth wrote a poem of welcome to her lips.

I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night!

Never a lip is curved with pain
That can't be kissed into smile again.

A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.

Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
There are some you love, I know;
Be not loathe to tell them so.
Lips go dry and eyes grow wet
Waiting to be warmly met.
Keep them not in waiting yet;
Kisses kept are wasted.

Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back.

A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.

Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing.

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

Each kiss a heart-quake...

Leave a kiss but in the cup,
And I'll not look for wine.

It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like a beginner.

Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.

Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in.
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me;
Say I'm growing old, but add Jenny kissed me.

A man's kiss is his signature.

We're all kissed by angels but some of us never think to pucker.

Kiss: love professed through lips.

Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.

When I kiss you, I can taste your soul.

I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.

A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips.

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

A kiss is something you cannot
give without taking and cannot
take without giving.

Kiss till the cow comes home.

What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?

We turned on one another deep, drowned gazes, and exchanged a kiss that reduced my bones to rubber and my brain to gruel.

a peach is a peach
a plum is a plum
a kiss ain't a kiss without some tongue
... so open up your mouth
and close your eyes
and give your tongue some exercise...

kisses are a better fate
than wisdom.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

Kiss me as if you made believe
You were not sure this eve,
How my face, your flower, had pursed
It's petals up ...

You should not take a fellow eight years old and make him swear to never kiss the girls.

The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!

First time he kissed me, he but only kissed
The fingers of this hand wherewith I write;
And, ever since, it grew more clean and white.

If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of a doubt.

...then I did the simplest thing in the world.
I leaned down... and kissed him.
And the world cracked open.

One kind kiss before we part,
Drop a tear and bid adieu;
Though we sever, my fond heart
Till we meet shall pant for you.

That farewell kiss which resembles greeting,
that last glance of love which becomes
the sharpest pang of sorrow.

Is not a kiss the very autograph of love?

There is the kiss of welcome and
of parting, the long, lingering, loving,
present one; the stolen, or the mutual one;
the kiss of love, of joy, and of sorrow;
the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment.

Never a lip is curved with pain
That can't be kissed into smile again.

You may conquer with the sword,
but you are conquered by a kiss.

I kissed her hard and held her tight and tried to open her lips; they were closed tight.

Give me a kiss, add to that kiss a score;
Then to that twenty, add a hundred more:
A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on,
To make that thousand up a million.
Treble that million, and when that is done,
Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun.

I dare not ask a kiss;
I dare not beg a smile;
Lest having that or this,
I might grow proud the while.

No, no, the utmost share
Of my desire shall be
Only to kiss that air,
That lately kissed thee.

You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss...

She press'd his hand in slumber; so once more
He could not help but kiss her and adore.

Now a soft kiss -- Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss

Being kissed by a man who didn't wax his moustache was--like eating an egg without salt.

The decision to kiss for the first time is the
most crucial in any love story. It changes the
relationship of two people much more strongly
than even the final surrender; because this kiss
already has within it that surrender.

Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss!
Her lips suck forth my soul: see, where it flies!
Come Helen, come give me my soul again.
Here will I dwell, for heaven be in these lips,
And all is dross that is not Helena.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.

Be plain in dress, and sober in your diet; In short, my deary, kiss me, and be quiet.

I never thought that love could feel like this - then you changed my world with just one kiss.

A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear.

A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth--and endures all the rest.

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her--when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?

I understand thy kisses, and thou mine,
And that's a feeling disputation.

Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.

... a wild dissolving bliss
Over my frame he breathed, approaching near,
And bent his eyes of kindling tenderness
Near mine, and on my lips impressed a lingering kiss,

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

The sunlight claps the earth
And the moonbeams kiss the sea:
What are all these kissings worth
If thou kiss not me?

Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.

"Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. "Wherever one wants to be kissed," I said.

"That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow."

"The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender."

"Where one drop of blood drains a castle of life, so one kiss can bring it alive again."

"A kiss is the shortest distance between two."

"Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words."

"I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them."

"There is the kiss of welcome and of parting, the long, lingering, loving, present one; the stolen, or the mutual one;
the kiss of love, of joy, and of sorrow;
the seal of promise and receipt of fulfillment.

"If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt."

"You may conquer with the sword,
but you are conquered by a kiss."

"The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!"

"The decision to kiss for the first time
is the most crucial in any love story.
It changes the relationship of two people
much more strongly than even the final surrender;
because this kiss already has within it that surrender."

"That farewell kiss which resembles greeting,
that last glance of love
which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow."

"If this be love, don't speak; kisses are all that's needed."

"Why every one as they like; as the good woman said when she kissed her cow."

"Though I know he loves me,
Tonight my heart is sad;
His kiss was not so wonderful
As all the dreams I had."

"A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips."

"O love! O fire! once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul through
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew."

"And if you insist on knowing my bliss
I'll tell you this
If you want to know what the reason is
I'll only smile when I lie, then I'll tell you this
(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life."

"NOW, dearest comrade, lift me to your face,
We must separate awhile--Here! take from my lips this kiss.
Whoever you are, I give it especially to you;
So long!--And I hope we shall meet again."

"A man had given all other bliss,
And all his worldly worth for this,
To waste his whole heart in one kiss
Upon her perfect lips."


A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

When i met you I didn't know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me.

When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!

If a kiss could say just how i love you... My lips would be on yours forever!

It's that kiss ... that one you lose yourself in. You realize that you don't want to kiss anyone else and that you are in love; the world around you disappears except you and that person.

If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.

Kiss the kissers, love the lovers and play the players.

Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location.

I was not kissing your lips... I was telling your lips a secret.

Kiss me and you will see stars. Love me and I'll give them to you.

I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.

If a kiss was just a kiss, then why would you love that feeling you get when you can't believe he took your breath away? If a heart was just a heart, then why do we express our love? If he was just a guy, then why does he take your breath away while saying he loves you?

Your words to me are sweet, but the kiss I stole from your lips is sweeter.

By my eyes I met you... By my soft hands I touched you... By my lips I kissed you... By my heart I loved you!

For a look from your eyes I'd give the world, for a smile from your mouth I'd give the heavens, for a kiss...I don't know what I'd give for a kiss.

A kiss is only special when your lips are the only ones receiving that special touch. It has no meaning if it is given out to others.

Roses are red, violets are blue, nothing is more sweeter than kissing you.

A kiss from you makes life worth living.

I love the way that the simplicity of a kiss is more than enough to make me fall head over heels in love with you all over again.

I want to hold you close to me to kiss your face and share your dreams. I want to wrap you with my love and show you just what I'm made of. I'm holding out my hand to you.

May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips.

A legal kiss is never as good as a stolen one.

I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss.

Trying to forget your first love may be easy, but trying to forget your first kiss is like trying to fly without wings.

A kiss is like chocolate cake... once you've had it you can never get enough.

His kiss, his touch, so gentle, yet so poisonous to my heart.

You were the first one I kissed, and I want you to be the last.

I was born the day you kissed me, and I died inside the night you left me, but I lived - oh, how I lived, while you loved me.

If this were my one last breath, I'd use it to give you one last kiss.

I would kiss you, but I'm scared to damage such a beauty!

Such a sweet taste when your lips press firmly against mine. One on one we become. We now breathe as one.

Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you. I love You.

I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss.

Few men know how to kiss well. Fortunately, I've always had time to teach them.

When my lips touch yours, I float among the clouds as if I were an angel.

A kiss on the forehead, allows me to close the eyes and meditate. Kissing my lips opens up my most inner being and welcomes every drop of your breath.

Nothing would be so sweet, as whipped cream on your lips; makes for a very nice treat, and a very tasty kiss!

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

You have kissed my lips, and left an imprint on my heart.

The first time we kissed, I closed my eyes, he closed his and then...we missed.

When I kiss you it tastes like heaven.

If you loved my kisses so much, why are you letting them go?

A kiss is a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.

Lips that endorsed your breath, sealed with a righteous kiss.

You are the kiss that the angels blew, that got away.

Never let a fool kiss you, and never let a kiss fool you.

I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.

With every kiss, I feel closer to you. So close in fact, I shall kiss you again.

I never thought it was possible to taste heaven, until I kissed you.

If I could kiss you now, I'd kiss you now again and again, till I don't know where I begin and where you end.

To kiss a fool is stupid, but to let a kiss fool you is even worse.

Look at the stars and know that they are all kisses from me.

Your kisses, your heavenly touch will keep me from letting go of your loss. I will always remember your gentle words. Love lasts forever.

A Kiss is just another reminder that two heads are better than one.

i was sound asleep until your kiss woke me

kiss me and ill prove you wrong tell me you love me and will be together show me how much you love me and ill prove you that i will always be there for u i love you hektor leon always and forever

People say, " A kiss is worth a thousand words, but your kissis are worth more then i can explain, it's like the first time i knew it was true that i should be with you "

A KISS FROM U MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.A KISS FROM U MEANS THAT I LOVE U.A KISS FROM U MEANS I WANT U.BUT A KISS FROM ME MEANS I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH U!!!

I wish I may, I wish I might, Have a kiss with you tonight.

Be sure he is a prince before you kiss the FROG!

The sound of a kiss is much softer than that of a canon - but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.

I'd walk half way around the world for just one kiss from you.

A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me.

The best way to break the silence is with a kiss.

Women still remember the first kiss long after men have forgotten the last!

A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true.

A kiss is only a moment, but that moment forever lasts in your heart.

A kiss is the torch from which all love burns.

Hugging closes the door to hate. Kissing opens the door to love.

Some people search forever for that one special kiss; I can't believe it's happening to me!

A kiss beyond compare makes my soul sing soprano.

Never knew I could feel like this, like I never saw the sky before. Want to lose myself in your kiss, everyday I love you more and more.

Our Love, our hearts beat as one, our voices harmonize, your soul touches mine when we kiss...

Kissing is a merging of two lips, two souls and two spirits that makes them divine.

A kiss for you, a kiss for me, and a kiss for our love.

Your kisses make my heart skip a beat.

In the end, though I may thirst for her, these lips were graced by a sweet taste from the spring of her lov

A kiss is love, said simple yet plain, hopefully meant and not given in vain.

A kiss is just a kiss, but a kiss from you is what makes other kisses just a kiss.

A kiss is not a kiss without love.

This kiss is the first one I've gotten and I'm sure it'll never be forgotten!

Your kiss came as a suprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again.

Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

She looked into my eyes and found my heart, then she kissed me and touched my soul.

Every breath that leaves my lips breathes a dream of your tender kiss.

Your kisses breathe forever into my soul.

Your kisses are like prayers answered from God.

You will never know how you feel about someone till you kiss them.

To kiss someone so intimately, and truly indulge yourself in it, is to take a part of them with you for always.

Kissing is the best expression of love.

Kissing you was the beginning of a new life for me!

Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight.

With the wink of her eye and the touch of her kiss, he found himself in sumliminal bliss.

It's not just holding your hand, it's not just a hug or even just a kiss, it's more... it's a way to feel your love.

Kissing is like drinking salt water; you drink and your thirst increases.

A kiss is a touch that attaches two hearts, binds two souls.

anybody is fun, but being kissed by the one you love is something you'll not forget

I'll give you an ocean of love ... with a kiss on every wave.

I was born when you kissed me, and I died when you left me, but I lived for the two weeks you loved me.

ijust wan't to get some kissing words

We kissed and i felt she loves me; its not a play anymore

A kiss is the unspoken language of your heart.

0 comments: